* Those who are receiving medical treatment or who feel unwell
*Patients with hypertension, hypertension, cerebral arteriosclerosis, and cerebral thrombosis
*Pregnant women and menstruating women
*Pacemakers or implanted medical devices are being used
*Persons with acute illness
*Minors and those with physical dysfunction
1. Thorough prevention of use.
2. It cannot be used without water.
3. Can not be used after fasting, full food, drunk and acute exercise.
4. The main body of the product cannot be immersed in water for cleaning, avoid water entering the control panel area when washing
5. Do not throw towels into the basin during use to prevent the water inlet and outlet from being blocked
6. Do not put your hands, toes and claws into the gap between the rollers during use to prevent injuries
7. If the power cord is damaged, in order to avoid danger, it must be replaced by replacement parts by Lifease.